I am a first year PhD student at Brown University working with Carsten Eickhoff in the AI Lab at the Brown Center for Biomedical Informatics. My research interests include interpretable ML and applications of ML in healthcare. Previously, I worked as a software engineer for FreeWheel in NYC to develop advertising technology solutions. I received my BA in Computer Science and French from Wellesley College, where I was also a member of the Track & Field and Swimming & Diving Teams. In my spare time, I enjoy running, other outdoor activities, and exploring local restaurants/bars.
- 09/06/2021 - Started my PhD at Brown University!
- 06/01/2021 - Moved to Providence, RI
- 08/05/2019 - Started working at FreeWheel in NYC as a Software Engineer on the Creative Squad
- 05/31/2019 - Graduated from Wellesley College with a B.A. in Computer Science and French
- 04/30/2019 - Presented at Ruhlman on applications of ML to start-up investing - Wellesley Student-Athletes Present at 2019 Ruhlman Conference
- 04/27/2019 - Won the 100m hurdles at the NEWMAC Conference Championships - Chen Takes 100m Hurdles Title, Wellesley Track & Field 8th at NEWMACs
- 01/19/2019 - Featured in the Wellesley College Daily Shot - Wellesley Collaborates with Glasswing Ventures to Engage Students in Artificial Intelligence
- 01/19/2019 - Featured in a Medium article written by Glasswing Ventures CEO Rudina Seseri - Wellesley College and Glasswing Ventures Partnership a Win-Win
- 09/26/2018 - Attended the Grace Hopper Conference in Houston, TX after being awarded a scholarship
- 05/02/2018 - Presented at Rulhman on a panel discussing the portrayal of artificial intelligence in media - Wellesley Student-Athletes Present At 22nd Annual Ruhlman Conference
Last updated September 7, 2021